Sabtu, 31 Disember 2011

A letter to my friend, H.

Dear H,

How are you? Hope you fine and happy. Why i wrote a letter to you? Its because i want to apologize for what i have been done to you. We are friend since we Darjah satu. We are not close friend at that time because you was a shy person meanwhile i was talkative and crazy. After that, my father postpone to Sabah and i change my shcool at Kedah. We meet again at Sabah when your father posting at there. First time i meet you at that time, i didnt realize that you was H the girl who same class with me at Pahang. My mother told me because your mother asked my mother to give permission to sleep at your house. After i go to your house, we became close friend and in class you seat beside me. Relation between you and me became hambar because our class has a new student. You became closer with her and that situation make me jealous. You always asked me to change seat with her. At the rest time, you not rest with me anymore. Its make me sad. Its make me feel im a loser, not useful  because im not smart like you, my attire was selekeh, i cannot play bola jaring because i hate that game but your new friend have all i dont have. Im noy jealouse because you being a Leader of Librarian. I hurt you because i was hurt. Im sorry i make you cry because of my rude word that i wrote on your desk.  I dont know why i do like that. Im sorry because i make a mess and make you hard as a Librarian Leader. I make that mess because i want you become close with me back because your new friend not a librarian. But all things i do, its make us become far. You not friend with me anymore and not talking to each other. After Darjah 6, i move to Bentong, Pahang. I go highschool at LB. And when i was form 2, you move at that school too. Im sorry im not say hi and pretend that i dont know you. I do that because i shy what i have done before. i think, im not deserve to friend with you anymore. I dont remember when you move to another shcool but you move at the same year. After that, we not seeing each other. Im so sorry, H. I was child and i dont think too long and today i said to myself. If one day we meet again, i want to ask an apologize for everything. Im not scared with my mistake anymore. If you read this, i hope you understand why i behave like that before. Im not blaming you. Dont get wrong ok. I  just want to say sorry. And.. and.. can we be friend again? 


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

Tiada ulasan: